STEP 1 – INTENTION: Creating Your Vision
Do you sometimes feel powerless to carve your own path?
Many of us find ourselves at ‘middle age’ (anywhere from 30 to 60) exhausted, disappointed, and feeling lost from giving to everyone else – and forgetting to care for ourselves and our own dreams in the process.
The Create Your Life Steps help you to change the HOW, not the WHAT.
With the first step of the system – INTENTION – you will begin to get clear about your dreams, purpose and passion and set priorities so that you can make choices that reflect what’s important to you.
Why should I attend this Vision board workshop?
The Create Your Life Step 1: INTENTION is for you if:
- You know something needs to change, but you do not know what.
- Your life lacks meaning and balance and you want to start looking at a new direction.
- You want a non complicated way to ‘get out of your head’ to get to your vision.
- You are ready to invest in yourself by taking a few hours away from your roles and responsibilities to “fill up” with comfort, camaraderie, and inspiration.
- A year from now, you do not want your life to look and feel like it does today – but you’re uncertain how to go about the process (maybe even uncertain what you prefer instead).
Thank you very much for an inspirational afternoon, I loved it!
Being with all different people who are all wanting to move in their own positive direction was very nice, the buzz was there.
I must admit, when we were starting the whole thing, choosing magazines,the ripping and the cutting, I was really wondering how on earth something useful would come out of it.
But just being in the moment and letting your heart speak when selecting the images was so nurturing, and even more so putting the images in their place.
Keeping the mind at bay in the creative process made me so happy, so yes, my dear vision board has made it clear to me what I need to concentrate on to create the start of a more fulfilling life, my life.
My vision board keeps amazing me every time I look at it; it tells me messages on a feeling level, not on a mind/word level, so it really connects with me. And if things will manifest as they are pictured, OMG!, that would give my life a boost!
I truly hope that it is the same for everyone in the group.
From now on, I’ll connect with my vision board every day and thus find joy in everything I do and have to do.
Thanks again Miranda
How does it work?
The Create Your Life Steps offer a balance of group workshops and individual activities during one afternoon or day.
STEP 1 of the Create Your Life Steps is all about INTENTION. We will help you to get CLEAR by creating a Vision Board.
If this is a full day, it will also include the BE-DO-HAVE dreamscape.
You can choose to complete the four-step process (steps 2, 3 and 4: Elimination, Integration and Action) through additional follow-on workshops that are designed to offer you further support if needed.
What do I get?
This afternoon package includes:
- Visonboard workshop, coaching and all program materials.
- Your own Visionboard to take home.
- A calm and secure space among women to think and talk about what you really want.
- Snacks and drinks
Your personal benefits:
- Clarity – about where you stand and where you want to go
- Program, tools, worksheets – how to get there once you know what you want
- Structure and systems – how to set up your desired changes and integrate a new structure in your daily life
- Mindsets – positive mindset, small changes in habits and rituals that make a big difference
Although I know Miranda for a while and also know well about her creative work and coaching, this visionboard workshop has blown me away. I was a bit suspicious at the beginning. I DID trust in Miranda’s guidelines for sure, but did not trust myself that I’d be able to fully engage in the exercise. But I did engage. Oh yes I DID!! Thanks to Miranda. The location, Miranda’s guidelines, the energy. Everything was in perfect harmony! My vision in much clearer now. I knew beforehand that some feelings and things were important to me, but I did not want to admit them in my life. With the workshop they have become very defined. I am at peace with myself now. I feel as if my brain and heart, my wishes, were aligned now.